Tuesday, December 11, 2012

200th Post

So this is my 200th post and I'm going to take this opportunity to be a little sentimental.  

I'm fortunate to have some great friends.  And I'm lucky that many of these friends I've known for years...many years.  I'm also very grateful that we value each others friendship like we do and make it a priority to keep in touch as often we do.  I was reminded of this on Sunday when we all got together just to hangout and catch up. Not everyone could make it, and we did miss those that weren't there, but we had a great time.

 

And of course, there were babies everywhere!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Which reminded me of last year.

 
 
 
 
Which reminded me of several years ago...

Which reminded me...during these years we've welcomed lots of new faces into the group which resulted in wedding showers!
 
 

 ...and weddings.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We've celebrated baby showers...

 
 

...which led to welcoming new babies into the group.

 
 

But one thing is pretty constant with this group. No matter how long it's been since we've talked or seen each other, it's as if no time has past.

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  

 I look forward to many more get-togethers with this group and celebrating even more milestones with each other. 

Just to note: 1)I hope those that I've pictured here (without their consent) don't mind.  I tried to pick flattering pictures of everyone! 2) I hope those that had events pre-digital age don't mind that I didn't readily have those pictures available to use. I still cherish those memories even though I didn't post them here. 3) Yes, I did rip off some of these pictures from your Facebook page. Thanks and I hope that's ok! :) 4) Sorry for being so sentimental/sappy...don't know what's gotten into me!

No comments:

Post a Comment