Wednesday, March 6, 2013

1 YEAR ? ! ? !

I forgot to mention earlier that I've been "successfully" blogging for an entire year! I have to admit, I'm probably more surprised by that than any of you reading this...all 3 of you!  

I haven't been keeping a proper baby book for Hadley (don't worry...my mom has) and I've felt a little bad about that. But, since this blog is mostly about Hadley, I guess I'm using it as a non-traditional baby book. I'm actually making a printed, bound book out of this first year of the blog. I've found a program that does it and I've started the process but, it's a little time consuming. I'll let you know how it works out. 

Until then, thanks for following along and commenting.  I appreciate your interest and kind words. Stay tuned for more Hadley updates and shenanigans. I'm sure she (we) won't disappoint. 

Here's to another year!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. You're an inspiration! Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! I miss your innocent (secretly mischievous) self! :)

      Delete
  2. I am sure there are more than 3 of us keeping up with you all! Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, now that I know you follow us Ellie...make that 4. :)

      Delete