Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Yesterday

Yesterday started off with Hadley using an umbrella as a parasol to protect her from the bright sun. 



Later that day she had dance. Here she is coming out of class.  


Two of her dance teachers followed her out to tell me that Hadley elected not to do her somersault because she was very busy "building fortresses with her tights."  They were cracking up telling me. She normally always participates in everything during class but I guess if you're busy building fortresses you're probably too busy for somersaults. 


I have no idea where she learns this stuff. I asked her what a fortress was and she told me "it has lots and lots of snakes inside." Well...maybe we still need a little work on this one. 


Once home from dance it was time for dinner. 



And then Dr. Hadley (that's what she calls herself) had to conduct several checkups on me, on Dada, and on herself. Luckily, we were all fine. 


It's very serious business when Dr. Hadley is around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment