Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Mother's Day Weekend

The weekend started off strong. 


We made a very efficient trip to Lowes for some homemade Mother's Day gift supplies. 



We came home and got down to business. 




While we let our masterpieces dry, Hadley "assisted" in putting Case down for a nap. 




She was also instrumental in getting him up from his nap. 



We filled our hand painted pots with flowers and posed for some pictures. 



This was around the time that Case became obsessed with mowing grass. "Dada mow grass" has been a favorite phrase of his for several months now. 


On Sunday morning the kids sat in a moment of harmony while eating breakfast before we headed to church. 



After church we made some special deliveries that were well received. 




We ended the weekend with some selfies.




After the kids went to bed I got started on my Mother's Day present! 



When I was a kid we didn't have Lego sets like this so I'm reliving my childhood and loving it! I even let my family help me build some of it...because I'm nice. A family that Legos together stays together. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment