Monday, June 8, 2015

Dance recital week part two

The second part of the week. 



Round 2 of performing in the dance recital. Hadley and Morgan playing blocks in the dressing room. 


Getting dressed and ready to go. 


Some of the other girls in her class.  


After the show. 


She was at the slap happy stage of being tired. 



And then we crashed. 


Holy moly, I had no idea the crazy that is that week. I mean, as a kid, I lived it for many, many years but as an adult...it's nuts. So, thank you Mom for all those years of making it look easy as well as helping me now that I know it's not easy at all!

And thanks to Tita for taking Hadley on picture day. Last year I took her and she straight refused to participate. So this year, I called in help and they turned out great!




And guess what! She wants to do it all over again next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment