Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Busy Weekend, Part 2

If our Saturday was busy, then our Sunday was really busy.

We got up early.  Hadley had a bottle and immediately wanted to practice walking.


Then we got ready and went to church.


Then her morning nap.  As evident by the picture below, she woke up a very happy girl!


Then we went out to my mom's for a late birthday lunch celebration for me.

Beef tenderloin, salmon, marinaded asparagus, deviled eggs, potato salad, and onions and cucumbers in vinegar! Yum!
 

Everyone was happy about that meal!


Even Bella and Cane.



My favorite, lemon jello cake!


And because my sister and I have almost always had joint birthday celebrations, she had some candles to blow out too.  She took that opportunity to let Hadley practice on blowing out candles since it will be her turn in a couple short months!





Then we all came home and crashed for an afternoon nap.


Then we had more Father's Day celebration with a delicious cookout.  I was clearly too engrossed by food and Hadley to take any pictures.  Sorry.

Once we got home, we got ready for bed and Hadley found a new spot that's just right for her.


I also failed to get a picture of Hadley and her dad on this special day.  Don't worry, we'll recreate the special moment.  Standby for a picture or two.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I think Hadley is checking the nuts on that u-bend to make sure Breezie didn't hand tighten those too. What can ya say, plumbing is kinda in her blood.

    ReplyDelete