Thursday, June 21, 2012

A for Effort

A couple of nights ago Hadley and I were in her room playing.  Well, I was actually putting the bedding back on her bed after her dad lowered her mattress.  So, while I was doing that, this is how she kept busy.





Then I remembered that we needed to take a picture of Hadley and her dad in honor of Father's Day.  Well, unfortunately, that didn't go so well. For starters, Hadley, Cane, and Bella helped make him a shirt for Father's Day.  Too bad I didn't get the right size.  But he was a good sport and put it on anyway. Then he picked up Hadley and apparently she was still in play mode and not picture taking mode.



But we did try. And here's the shirt. I really only got it as a way to remember the moment and never really expected him to actually wear it (good thing).


As you can imagine, I had a good team of helpers to get the hand/paw prints on this shirt!  Thanks for the help Mimi, Poppy, and Lucy! In order of difficulty it goes: Hadley most difficult (but really, she was pretty good), followed by Cane (who was very easy), followed by Bella (who pretty much did her own paw print)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment