Monday, June 25, 2012

Lake Time

This past weekend we went to the lake with some friends...including Bella and Cane.

Once we worked out who was driving and who was going to ride shotgun, everything was fine.




Once we got to the camp site, we took some time to setup the camper and Cane took some time to run laps, you know, because that's what you do when it's 900 degrees outside...silly dog.  


Then we made it out onto the lake.  


We let them out on the shore so they could do their business and walk around a bit.  This is about as much as Bella would (willingly) get in the lake. 

 

As it turns out, Cane is an amazing swimmer.  He loves it!  Bella, not so much.  Not sure how that happened since she's part Lab (we think) but she's a mature lady that knows what she likes and swimming isn't it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a video of Cane actually swimming since I was usually in the water with him. It's too cute not to capture and I'm kicking myself that I didn't. Next time, I promise. 

Cane tried his paw at knee boarding... 


...and did pretty good just chilling on the board with some help balancing, of course.

This is what a happy, hot, tired Cane looks like.


I feel a little bad about not getting a lot of pictures of Bella this weekend but, like I mentioned before, Bella knows what she wants and she doesn't really enjoy the spotlight which is COMPLETELY opposite of Cane. He pretty much begs me to take his picture.

And yes, if anyone is wondering, Cane had sunscreen on so he wouldn't get burnt...thanks Louise!

No comments:

Post a Comment